Directions from Downtown Glens Falls
- Drive south on Rt 9 (and Rt 32) crossing Hudson River bridge into South Glens Falls.
- When Rt 9 and 32 fork, bear left onto Rt 32 which is the Gansevoort Road.
- Go through two traffic lights and about ¼ mile beyond Bluebird Road, the cemetery is on the right opposite the entrance to Moreau Town Park.
Directions from the Adirondack Northway (I-87)
- Take exit 17N toward South Glens Falls.
- At first traffic light at the intersection, turn right onto Rt 197 (there is a Hess station on the corner).
- Go to first traffic light at the intersection of Rt 32 (Gansevoort Road) and turn left.
- Follow Gansevoort Road (north), cross Reservoir Road and look for cemetery on the left opposite the entrance to Moreau Town Park.